Thank you for your interest in using this blog. To ensure that all users enjoy a positive experience, comments posted to the blog will be evaluated before they go “live.” Please familiarize yourself with the following RBC blog guidelines prior to posting your comments:
- Please stay on topic. The purpose of this blog is to encourage discussion and community. The following will not be posted:
- Simple kudos for blog authors or content.
- Any comments not related to the blog topic. If you have something that you would like to comment on that is not related to the material in the blog, please contact us.
- Please be courteous in your comments, especially if you disagree with the blog author or other commentators.
- The following will not be posted:
- Obscene, threatening, abusive, hateful, racist or sexually explicit language.
- Personal attacks on the blog author or anyone else. Any negative reference to other people or organizations.
- Political statements.
- Advertisements or solicitations.
- Links to other websites.
- Your own or someone else’s personal information, such as e-mail addresses, mailing addresses, phone numbers, etc.
- Please be brief and to the point.
- Please do not post the same comment more than one time
RBC reserves the right to add or change the above rules at any time.